There are few golf thrills like teeing-up for the first time on Pebble Beach Golf Links. You sense the presence of golf's biggest legends. You anticipate each and every storied hole while recounting some of the greatest moments in golf history. Since 1919, the exquisite beauty and unique challenge of Pebble Beach Golf Links have thrilled golfers and spectators alike. Designed by Jack Neville and Douglas Grant, the course hugs the rugged coastline, providing wideopen vistas, cliffside fairways and sloping greens.
Players will participate in a clinic and receive tips from one of the game's most notable instructors, Laird Small, who is listed as one of the top teachers in the United States by both Golf Digest and Golf Magazine.
Pebble Beach Golf Links has been the site of some of golf's most prestigious tournaments, including the annual AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, and five U.S. Open Championships including the 2010 U.S. Open. Pebble Beach® will host the U.S. Open for the sixth time in 2019. Every golfer deserves to play Pebble Beach at least once in his or her life. There's no time like the present.
- Round of Golf on Pebble Beach Golf Links with Green Fees, Golf Cart, and Forecaddie
- Round of Golf at The Links at Spanish Bay
- Clinic and on-course tips by Laird Small
- Saturday - Pre-Clinic Breakfast and Boxed Lunch followed by a Post-Round Dinner with Laird Small
- Sunday - Pre-round Continental Breakfast
- Pre-Signed Book "Play Golf the Pebble Beach Way" by Laird Small
- 2 Nights at The Inn At Spanish Bay™ (Double Occupancy)
Packages & Options:
Package A - 1 Player / Double Occupancy Room $1,500
Package B - 2 Players / Double Occupancy Room $2,650
Package C - Plus One for noted meals only: Friday Reception, Saturday Breakfast & Dinner, Sunday Continental Breakfast - $150 (Does not include Golf)
Friday, April 17, 2015 - Sunday, April 19th, 2015
17-Mile Drive, Pebble Beach, CA 93953
Friday, April 17, 2015
- Arrivals throughout the day
- 3:00 PM The Inn at Spanish Bay™ Check-In
- 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM Event Registration
- 6:30 PM Putting Contest
Saturday, April 18, 2015
- 10:00 AM Welcome Breakfast
- 11:30 AM Transfer to Pebble Beach Golf Academy (PBGA)
- 12:00 PM Clinic by Laird Small & PBGA
- 2:30 PM Shotgun start on Pebble Beach Golf Links
- 8:00 PM Post Round Dinner with Laird Small
Sunday, April 19, 2015
- 6:00 AM – 8:00 AM Continental Breakfast
- 6:50 AM – 9:10 AM Consecutive Tee times on The Links at Spanish Bay
- 12:00 PM Check Out
Please note - All times are subject to change. Exact times will be indicated in your confirmation letter.
Note: Rental clubs are not included in this package. A detailed itinerary will be provided to cardmembers who purchase the package. Schedule is subject to modification. Please note this event is not an autograph session. If time permits, signing of autographs will be considered. Any minors playing must be accompanied by a legal guardian/adult who has purchased the package and is fully participating.
2 Nights at The Inn at Spanish Bay™, INCLUDED:
Price includes two (2) nights – April 17 & 18, 2015 at The Inn at Spanish Bay. Price does not include any incidentals. Details and Information on your reservation will be included in your confirmation letter.
Pebble Beach®, Pebble Beach Resorts®, Pebble Beach Golf Links®, Pebble Beach Golf Academy™, Spanish Bay®, The Inn at Spanish Bay™, The Links at Spanish Bay™, 17-Mile Drive® and their respective underlying distinctive images are trademarks, service marks and trade dress of Pebble Beach Company. Used with permission. All Images Reproduced by permission of the Pebble Beach Company.