This exclusive experience will offer access to the professional expertise of one of the best known coaches in the world, Hank Haney. During the clinic Hank will provide the same legendary golf insight that he has shared with the world's greatest professional and celebrity golfers. Following the clinic, you will play a truly great PGA Tournament course that has challenged many of the game's greatest players year after year.
Golf Club of Houston's Tournament Course is the home of the Shell Houston Open and is one of only eleven public courses across the country that hosts a PGA Tour event. Golf Club of Houston, created by renowned designers Rees Jones and David Toms, is situated on 900 acres of Cypress, Live Oak, and Pine trees.
Hank Haney grew up in the Chicago area and has taught golf since 1976. He has given over 50,000 golf lessons in his career, including instructing some of the top names in golf. He travels all over the world teaching golf, is a best-selling author, and currently owns and is President of Hank Haney Golf Inc., which owns and operates five golf facilities in Texas. Hank also hosts "Hank Haney Golf Radio" live on SiriusXM's PGATour Radio.
- Welcome Breakfast at Golf Club of Houston's Clubhouse
- Pre-Round Hank Haney Clinic and Golf Tips
- Individual and Candid Photos with Hank Haney
- Green Fees and Cart
- Post-Round Reception
- Pre-signed copy of Hank Haney's Book The Big Miss
- One Complimentary "Hank Haney On-Line Swing Analysis"
Saturday - October 11, 2014
10:00 AM Welcome Breakfast and Check-in
11:00 AM Hank Haney Clinic, Q&A, and Photos
1:30 PM Shotgun Start (Team Scramble)
6:30 PM Post-Round Reception and Prizes
* Subject to Change. Event is "rain or shine" and a detailed itinerary will be provided. Please note this event is not an autograph session, if time permits signing of autographs will be considered. Any minors playing must be accompanied by a legal guardian/adult who has purchased the package and is participating fully.
Golf Club of Houston
5860 Wilson Road – Humble, Texas 77396
(Approximately 15 minutes from IAH)